BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Business Development Manager will coordinate and support HIMSS Analytics activities in EMEA. The post holder will have an excellent understanding of health care policy, care delivery and the European eHealth market along with the role played by information and technology. Equally the post holder will have the ability to contextualize findings from maturity model assessments and data analysis with relevant market sources.
Effective communication skills in English and French will be required. The post holder will have strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to determine effective and efficient strategies to coordinate and accomplish tasks, i.e. the ability to create structure to effectively manage priorities and achieve goals.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POST
- Ensure that the vision and mission of HIMSS are embedded and visible in all services that are provided to the client organisation.
- Have a good knowledge of the Healthcare Advisory Services Group product range and be aware of how these products are linked and marketed.
- Have a good understanding of the clients core business and in doing so be able to offer a range of additional and enhanced services in order to bring further business benefit to the client.
- Create and maintain a client centric culture which is proactive and recognises the need to deliver high quality services in a professional and business-like manner.
- Be accountable for all aspects of service covered by the agreement / contract and act as the first point of contact for the client.
- Be responsible on a day to day basis for the quality of service delivery and for monitoring performance at every available opportunity including the analysis of client feedback.
- Ensure at all times through regular reviews that the client receives value for money through the introduction of efficient working practices and ongoing service improvements.
- Liaise on a regular basis with other Business Development Managers to ensure that lessons are learned and that good practice is openly shared.
- Has contact and access with all product owners and their assigned representatives. Departments include but are not limited to HIMSS Europe (Events, Media and Marketing), HIMSS Analytics US and APAC, HIMSS North America and HIMSS International.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POST
- Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel and company personnel who have worked with customer; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analysing opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Draft agreements and proposals that accurately describe the products and services to be provided in accordance with the product catalogue and the pricing guidance.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying the company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Representing HIMSS Analytics when required in internal and external events.
- Deliver presentations, seminars and workshops in support of the HIMSS Analytics portfolio using methods and style that align with the audience and local custom and practice.
- Host meetings, conference calls and other on-line communications between the client, Analytical Services and the Inspection teams.
- Oversee data collection and provide the link between the client and the Analytical Services team.
- Where appropriate provide educational and promotional content for written and on-line publications including social media, blogs and website content.
- Liaise with finance colleagues on sales invoices to ensure that slow payments and aged debt is minimised.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in the field of sales and/or business development.
- Highly developed and seasoned skills in consultative selling, selling intangible products, ability to bundle products and services.
- Knowledge of the Healthcare IT industry helpful
- Customer focused with energetic assertive, self-confident personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English, knowledge of additional languages (German and French) is a strong advantage.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. Effective listener.
- Proficient in PC based applications (Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
Please send your application to Ana Torres - firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Administrator (Bürokauffrau/Bürokaufmann)
JOB TYPE: Part-time (15-25 hours per week)
HIMSS is a mission-based organisation based in Chicago that exists to improve the world’s healthcare through use of information and technology. We act as thought leaders, spreading knowledge, experience and best practice. We organise conferences, we mobilise local communities, we create and publish media and we run digitisation diagnostics.
Based within our Berlin office, we are recruiting for a part-time Office Administrator (Bürokauffrau/ Bürokaufmann).
This is a key support role for our GmbH and particularly the German office.
Finance – liaison with external accountants and COO. Accounting duties to include vendor setup and uploading of documents into DATEV; checking employee reimbursements for correctness and relevant supporting documentation; storing of travel reports/paperwork; prepare invoices and manage debtors; checking employee time sheets including overview of overtimes and holidays. Reconciliation of company credit card statements.
Human Resources Support - in liaison with International COO and HR to arrange new contracts for employees and contractors, deliver employee induction meetings, and on the ground support for implementation of global talent management programs. The latter might include supporting management in designing job descriptions and advertisements, placing ads and filtering responses.
General Office Support:
Office organization - to include scheduling and preparation of appointments and meetings; office security; maintain office supplies; document storage management in line with GDPR. Management of resources like meeting rooms, mobile phones and laptops (in liaison with Enterprise IT team). Occasional photocopying, scanning, mailing and filing. Organisation of company social activities.
- Fluent in German and English. You will be interviewed in both languages.
- Experience that includes operating and managing a busy office environment, including working closely with Finance/Accounting functions
- Proficient in MS Office specifically with Word and Excel
- Personable and approachable with strong written communication skills
- Gravitas to handle employees’ personnel data
- Ability to prioritise multiple competing demands
- Available immediately
- Written/ spoken Spanish
- Hours worked equally over 5 days (3-5 hours per day) but open to other configurations
Applications and covering letters must be submitted in English to email@example.com
Marketing Coordinator HIMSS Europe
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Marketing Director.
He or she is responsible for the execution and delivery of successful marketing and communications campaigns across the EMEA region. This position works closely with our marketing, sales, content and communities teams.
Execute Marketing and Communication deliverables for conferences across the EMEA region
- Including developing content and executing campaigns for: eNewsletters, digital advertising, website copy, press releases, third party marketing, printed collateral
- Manage newsletter calendar and ensure communications are segmented and targeted, and that key communications are prioritised.
- Provide copy for cross-promotional newsletters or content pieces for other departments
- Develop sales and marketing collateral content calendar and provide copy for monthly email communications to all audiences segmented by profile and by geography
- Work with HIMSS Analytics, communities and content/media teams to align on content and editorial calendars and to cross-promote developments, updates and announcements
- Implement audience acquisition strategy and manage the maintenance and development of the EMEA database
- Review marketing analytics, measure areas of success, report back on KPIs and establish areas for improvement within the context of a wider business strategy
- Draft press releases and build relationships with media contacts
- Manage media partnerships and ensure agreements and deliverables are fulfilled on either side
- Keep abreast of important media news stories in the healthcare industry on a daily basis
- Research latest marketing trends and new ways to promote events and engage our audience
- Manage relationship with mobile app provider and with all team members involved for our annual European conference. Ensure mobile app is launched in time for event and runs smoothly throughout
- Success will be measured through engagement metrics (newsletter open and click-through rates) and conversions (in the form of paid registrations to events or other product purchases) which can be directly attributed to marketing campaigns
- BA/BS degree or four years’ experience in a marketing position
- Fluent in English
- Excellent writing skills in English (more languages is a plus), good communicator
- Has demonstrated strong project management skills
- Highly motivated, resourceful and innovative
- Organised and efficient
- Good team player but a self-starter
- Proficiency with the MS office suite is essential
- Affinity with health and IT industry
- Knowledge of Marketo (marketing automation platform) is an advantage
- Tech savvy, proactive and a quick learner
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media sales manager
HIMSS Europe is looking for an experienced, dynamic and self-starting sales professional with a background in media to work across its established portfolio in our Berlin office. The position involves selling advertising and content packages across online and print publications, as well as other media solutions such as webinars and microsites.
Role of media sales manager:
- Developing bespoke and unique sales packages based on client demands such as brand awareness, thought leadership, brand loyalty and demand generation
- Working alongside other HIMSS Europe and HIMSS global sales teams to cross sell media solutions with our events and analytics solutions to create compelling and all encompassing packages
- Looking for opportunities outside of the usual pipeline, including partnerships
- Developing an acquisition strategy for prospective clients and new leads as well as nurturing and developing existing clients
- Conducting telesales and face to face meetings
- Strong team player
- Driven, tenacious and articulate with a passion for media
- Great presentation and telephone skills
- Open mindedness and creativity to deliver forward thinking, tailored proposals and packages
- Strong business developer and ability to generate revenue whilst building strong working relationships
- Strong negotiator and track record of meeting sales targets
- Desire to drive their career forward
The candidate should have a minimum of one years’ sales experience in heath IT industry or media sales industryand ideally be trained on SalesForce.
The candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity to work for the largest and most influential health IT membership organsiation in the world
- Opportunity to travel within Europe
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to shape the role and grow a media sales team and products
Please send your application to Adeline Goffin.