The longest-standing HIMSS Europe Community, established in 2006, the HIMSS Nordic Community has a unique programme specifically tailored for healthcare IT professionals from both the public and private sectors in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. In order to address current needs and issues in the Nordic nations, a number of events and workshops are regularly organised. The community not only convenes at conferences, workshops and networking events, but also prepares presentations, panel discussions and organises hospital tours. Members take advantage of special offers and packages with invites to HIMSS events connecting the community globally with peers not only in Europe but also the United States, Middle East and Asia.
HIMSS19, 11-15 February 2019, Orlando, USA
HIMSS Europe 19 & Health 2.0, 11-13 June 2019, Helsinki, Finland
HIMSS Europe 18 & Health 2.0 Conference
27-29 May 2018, Sitges, Spain.
The HIMSS Nordic Community Workshop came together on 27 May in Sitges with over 90 health and care professionals representing the entire Nordic region to discuss burning issues in digital health and participating in valuable discussions about the path ahead.
Please click here to access all speaker presentations, conference images, articles, interviews and recordings as well as the full post-conference report. View the outcomes of the HIMSS Nordic Community Workshop in particular here.
Presentations Nordic Workshop
- Hannu Hämäläinen - Enabling the Secondary Use of Social and Health Care Data Data – Implementing GDPR
- Anne Torill Nordsletta - Health Analytics Current data situation and use in Norway
- Maj -Britt Juhl Poulsen - Predict, Prevent, and Personalize Health Care - the Danish Initiative
- Hans Winberg - Medical Revolution Digitalisation Organising
- Hal Wolf - Identifying the issues, opportunities and solutions