HIMSS Europe is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator for its team. You will report into the Senior Marketing Manager and have a unique opportunity to develop your marketing and project management skills and at the same time gain valuable, real-world experience in the digital healthcare industry. Your overarching responsibilities include the promotion of our conferences and communities, as well as the support of our membership programme and corporate communications.
- Developing or updating marketing and promotional collateral for upcoming conferences
- Providing copy for eNewsletters, articles, website and blogs for promotional use
- Researching the latest marketing trends and new ways to promote events and engage our audience
- Reviewing marketing analytics and establishing areas for improvement within the wider strategy
- Identification and management of mobile app provider for our conferences, including event feedback and customer satisfaction
- Developing membership marketing plan for Europe
- Supporting HIMSS Europe Community leads with tailored marketing initiatives for key geographies
- Supporting in maintaining and developing database
- Assisting with extracting data and business intelligence from marketing automation system
- Assisting marketing managers in day to day activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly motivated, resourceful and innovative
- Good communicator
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Knowledge of Swedish, Norwegian or Danish language
- Organised and efficient
- Tech savvy, proactive and a quick learner
- Good team player but a self-starter
- Proficiency with the MS office suite is essential
- Use of email marketing platforms and social media platforms is desirable
- Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing or 1 year experience
What you will get from us:
In return, HIMSS Europe will provide a close knit and rapidly expanding team based in London and/or Berlin. Flexible working opportunities, comprehensive annual leave allocation and a huge opportunity to springboard your career within the world’s largest health IT knowledge organisation.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media sales manager
HIMSS Europe is looking for an experienced, dynamic and self-starting sales professional with a background in media to work across its established portfolio in our Berlin office. The position involves selling advertising and content packages across online and print publications, as well as other media solutions such as webinars and microsites.
Role of media sales manager:
- Developing bespoke and unique sales packages based on client demands such as brand awareness, thought leadership, brand loyalty and demand generation
- Working alongside other HIMSS Europe and HIMSS global sales teams to cross sell media solutions with our events and analytics solutions to create compelling and all encompassing packages
- Looking for opportunities outside of the usual pipeline, including partnerships
- Developing an acquisition strategy for prospective clients and new leads as well as nurturing and developing existing clients
- Conducting telesales and face to face meetings
- Strong team player
- Driven, tenacious and articulate with a passion for media
- Great presentation and telephone skills
- Open mindedness and creativity to deliver forward thinking, tailored proposals and packages
- Strong business developer and ability to generate revenue whilst building strong working relationships
- Strong negotiator and track record of meeting sales targets
- Desire to drive their career forward
The candidate should have a minimum of one years’ sales experience in heath IT industry or media sales industryand ideally be trained on SalesForce.
The candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity to work for the largest and most influential health IT membership organsiation in the world
- Opportunity to travel within Europe
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to shape the role and grow a media sales team and products
Please send your application to Adeline Goffin.